Personal Data means all information that, on its own or together with other information collected by ITER Law, identifies or may identify you (“Personal Data”).
1. Data controller
ITER Law & Partners, S.L.P.
Tax Identification number: B-87785770
Website address: http://iterlaw.es
Corporate address: c/ Antonio Maura 4, 2ª planta 28014 Madrid (Madrid)
Telephone number: +34 910 468 208
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection of Personal Data
Should you use our contact us service in this Website, ITER Law may collect certain Personal Data (which will include, mainly, email address, name and surname and contact details). In this case, ITER Law shall provide the necessary information before processing your Personal Data.
3. Purposes of Personal Data processing
We process your Personal Data in order to manage your requests for information, contents or services as expressly requested through the contact us tool provided in our Website or based on your consent.
Additionally, ITER Law may have a legitimate interest to use the information that may be collected to improve this Website, its management and safety.
4. Sharing of Personal Data
Personal Data shall not be shared with third parties, unless acting in compliance with legal obligations which may require us to share Personal Data with the competent authorities.
5. Cross-border Personal Data transfers
No cross-border Personal Data transfers are foreseen.
6. Legal bases for processing
The legal bases for processing Personal Data by ITER Law are:
- Express users’ request for information, content or services,
- Express users’ request for ITER Law to consider individuals for employment opportunities,
- Express consent by the user when requesting communications on legal updates, latest contents or training events,
- Fulfilment of our contractual obligations with you with regard to rendering professional services,
- Fulfilment of legal obligations,
- Legitimate interest in improving this Website and its safety.
In any event, the user shall be fully informed.
7. Time that we retain Personal Data
Personal Data shall be retained while they are required to meet contractual obligations resulting from professional services or an express request from a user, and as otherwise specified in applicable record retention policies and law.
With regard to communications on legal updates, latest contents or training events, Personal Data shall be retained until the user exercises its right to object, restrict or delete Personal Data through the channels made available.
8. Data subject rights
Under the applicable regulations, if you are in the European Economic Area, you have the rights to access, rectify, delete, oppose or withdraw your consent, restrict its processing and to portability, when appropriate, with regard to processing done by ITER Law of your Personal Data. You may exercise these rights at any time by addressing us by email to the following email address email@example.com, dully identifying yourself.
If you should wish to do so, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
9. Consequences of not providing Personal Data
You are not required to provide Personal Data but, in some cases, we may not be able to render our services, respond to your request or send you communications which may be relevant to you.