Personal data means any information that, in itself or together with other information collected by ITER Law, identifies the user or allows the user to be identified (“Personal Data”).
1. Data controller
ITER Law & Partners, S.L.P.
Tax Identification Number B-87785770
Website Address: https://iterlaw.es
Company address: c/ Antonio Maura 4, 2ª planta 28014 Madrid (Madrid)
Telephone: +34 910 468 208
2. Personal data collection
If you use the contact form available on this website, ITER Law may collect certain Personal Data (which will essentially include email address, name, surname, and contact information). In this case, ITER Law will provide you with the necessary information before processing your Personal Data.
3. Purposes of the Personal Data processing
We process your Personal Data to handle the requests for information, content, or services that are expressly requested of us through the contact form specially enabled for this purpose, or with your consent.
In addition, ITER Law has a legitimate interest in using the information that may be collected to improve this Website, its management, and its security.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
The Personal Data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in compliance with a legal obligation to the competent authorities in the performance of their duties.
5. International transfers of personal data
International transfers of Personal Data are not envisaged.
6. Legal basis or legitimacy of the treatment
The legal bases legitimising ITER Law’s processing of the Personal Data are:
- Users’ express request for information, content, or services;
- Users’ express request to consider their candidacy to work with us;
- The user’s express consent, when they request that communications about changes in regulations, content on recent developments, or training activities be sent;
- The fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you in terms of the provision of our professional services;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- The legitimate interest in improving this Website and its security.
In any case, the user will be duly informed for this purpose.
7. Period for which we retain Personal Data
The data will be retained for as long as required for compliance with contractual obligations arising from a professional assignment or the express request of a user, and for so long as we have legal obligations.
With respect to communications sent regarding changes in regulations, content on recent developments, or training activities, Personal Data will be retained until the data subject exercises their rights of objection, limitation, or erasure by any of the means made available to them.
8. Rights of the data subjects
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, or withdrawal of consent, limitation, and portability, when appropriate, regarding ITER Law’s processing of your Personal Data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your identity.
If applicable, you may also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
9. Consequences of not providing Personal Data
You are not required to provide Personal Data, but in some cases, we may not be able to provide our services to you, respond to your request, or send you communications that could be relevant to you.